Thursday, July 12, 2012

My little ballerina


About a month ago I finished ballerina outfit for Alina. It turned out really cute and I couldn’t wait to put it on her))) We finally had a chance to take some pictures, and I think she looks adorable!







I made tutu using this technique and is so easy to make ( also so cheapJ)
Seeing my baby in this adorable outfit inspired me to create a special sets for my  shop.
Here they are:
newborn ballerina

baby ballerina

I already listed them in my shop, so please free to stop by and take a closer look!

Don't forget to find coupon on my  facebook page!!!

I have been crafting for a long time, but I just recently started sharing my work with others. So I would greatly appreciate any feedback! Your comments are welcome!!! :))





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment